1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Change in Date Pocatello ATA Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pocatello, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The ATA Shoot listed as April 10 in Trap & Field has been changed to SATURDAY APRIL 3.

The program for the shoot should appear soon at the link above, but is essentially the same as the program for March 6 - 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles, with the same options and trophies.

We hope to see you there Saturday April 3.

2. ROGER A.

ROGER A. TS Member

LARRY

WHY THE CHANGE IN DATES ??????

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I was told the original intention was April 3, not April 10. It's a little better for me because I'm scheduled to be steelhead fishing on the 9th & 10th.

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Again - next Saturday, start at 10 AM, 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles, $24 per hundred, wildlife art by Dallen Lambson for trophies.

7. racer

racer TS Member

Would you mind providing some directions from Brigham City? Thanks, Dan

8. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Come up I-15 to I-86 , west on I-86 about six miles to the airport exit (Exit 56 I think). Turn right towards terminal. About the third turn on your right is Fortress Avenue. If you look carefully you'll see our sign on your right. Turn right onto Fortress, which dead-ends in our parking lot after about a half mile.

9. racer

racer TS Member

Thankyou, Dan

10. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I just got back from a few days in Las Vegas.

We will be classifying and registering shooters starting about 8:45 - first event is scheduled for 10 AM. I have not seen a local weather report in the past few days, but I will update tomorrow. This afternoon it was snowing as we drove through SLC, but it had stopped by the time we hit the Idaho border.

Come to Pocatello for a good shoot Saturday!

11. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The forecast last night was for possible snow Saturday. From the looks of things today, I'd guess that if there is any coming, it won't be much. Today is broken cloud cover, breezy, and dry, with temps in the low 40s.

12. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

It looks like the snow is not coming. Forecast is for temps in the low 40s, and breezy. Remember "The wind is your friend!" - Randy Adams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.