1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Championship of Champion event at Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Just-A-Shooter, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

Does anyone know about what time the event AFTER the Championship of Champions will begin? If I understand the Champ event would only have at the most 50 shooters. That Thursday will be my last day at the Grand and I am wondering if I squad early in the next event when I could plan on heading for the airport.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

While there are 50 adult males in the C of C, there are an almost equal number of ladies. Ditto each other special category, so there's a reasonable crowd.

I think you can estimate that the C of C will fire its last shot in the neighborhood of 10:15 or so and the next event will start about 15 minutes after, more or less. An early squad should have you exiting the complex by, twelve to be safe, earlier if you can stand a bit of risk.

. . . but check my math!

Neil

3. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

Thanks for the response. I can deal with leaving anytime before 3:00. So an early squad still leaves time for last minute shopping.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Neil, Neil,..... "in the neighborhood"? "more or less"

Can't you tolerance that a bit better..

;-)~

Jim

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Most interesting event. The honour to compete in C of C .
    Most are concerned when it is over.A few are concernrd when it will start.
    Good luck to all.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.