1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Champion Easy Bird Trap & Cart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Anyone have or have used this Champion Easy Bird,Auto Feed,6 Packer with Cart assembly.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Updated

3. nhp1

nhp1 TS Member

Was wondering the same thing but with the EasyBird™ Traps. Which is one that throws doubles.

4. 5spd

5spd TS Member

I am also curious about the 6pack as I am inclined to get one as Natchez has em at $749 right now, but would like some actual user feedback like you.

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

i am in the process of looking right now at the same thing and have a friend that wants to buy one so I am investigating. The easybird according to federal target is made in china and the sst is made in america. it SSTlooks like a better trap and it is more money but seems to work better. you will need an occelator and maybe a wobble attachment. Promatic seems to be good also but they are way more money. If your are intereted contact me and I am able to urchase them as a dealer and I'll gladly give everyone a smoking deal. motordoctor see email above.

6. nhp1

nhp1 TS Member

Which one the 6-Pack or the EasyBird?

7. 5spd

5spd TS Member

The one at natchez comes with the oscillating bsae and has 2 arc settings, 45 and 34.28, switches from stationary to oscillating via on/off switch.

8. wizard!

wizard! TS Member

fos sale 2 beomats singles machine $1500, doubles wobble machine $2500 pickup in St Louis.
    replaced this unit with 2 Promatics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

champion trap cart

is champion easy bird and 6 packer the same trap