1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ChamberMates

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Buddy O, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Been shooting my Beretta 682 Gold (12ga) for skeet, and sporting clays for quite a while and love the gun. I'd like to start shooting with smaller guages but really don't want to shell out another more $s for another good o/u gun. My gun just 'fits' really nice and I want to try shooting 20, 28, and .410 at the range. Have any of you ever tried using ChamberMates inserts? Are any of them worth a poop? I know that Briley makes a nice tube set and will even custom fit them to your gun, but those cost about as much as the rest of the gun.

2. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

I have a set of Chambermates 12 to 28 ga. and I love them. They work fine with STS and AAs, nothing else. Seminole tells you about that when you buy the mates.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I find the 12 to 20 in my XT works great, and yes the ammo can be picky. I dont have a problem with to many. The worst ammo so far is the federal 4 packs from wall mart, they stick. If you want to tinker then they are great, serious shooter gotta go fitted tubes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.