1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chambermates??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ffwildcat, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Anybody use these??

The contact link doesn't work.

Anybody have a phone number or email address??

TIA

2. tj303

tj303 Member

I owned a set...and sold them. Yes they work for skeet Ok but the .410 not so well. They leave your barrel full of crud. Spend a little more money and get full length tubes. There is a reason no AAA shooters use them. TJ

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

For fun 20gauge shooting they are everything as advertised. Can be picky with shells depending on gun. Will not eject. My gun XT no problems with STS,gun club and shurshot and heavy dove shells. did not like fed or win 4pack shells. Estates where awful. Fellow shooter with Krieghoff k5 could only use AA ans sts all others jammed up. I found the Remington Heavy dove to be the best for me. The least amount of barrel mess. I called and talked with them at seminolegunworks. They/web site goes over all these issues. I loved mine For the 20gauge shoots we have at our club. If for full hardcore comp, go with full length tubes. More than happy with mine, you just have to know what your buying and its limits.

4. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

Have a set from 12 gauge to 28 gauge. Absolutely loved them so much that after shooting 100 rounds in my browning 325 I decided to buy a 28 gauge O/U.

If you want, I still have the chambermates in near new condition and am willing to sell at a bargain price. Send me an e-mail if interested.

Hope you find what you need.

5. bkms

bkms Member

TIA, I ordered me a set for Christmas (12 to 20 guage). I have only shot them one time but i was suprised. I was breaking birds just as good as my 12 guage loads were and i didnt change chokes. The barrel did appear dirtier than normal but i clean my gun every time i shoot it so its not a big deal to me. You can go to www.seminolegun.com or call them at 1-800-980-3344. Theres a couple of threads in the past about them. Do a search with chambermates in it.
    Bob.......

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I agree....nothing wrong with Chambermaids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.