1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ChamberMates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GBR, Sep 7, 2013.

1. GBR

GBR Member

Just tried to go on Seminole Gun Works website. Seems to be down to an ownership split. Is that correct? Question - where can I obtain O rings for 12 gauge to 20 gauge ChamberMates? I am running short on O rings. Thank for any help. GBR

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Call these guys.

They have thousands of O-rings.

You will need the diameter of the ring and the thickness of the rubber. Tell them what they are for - they will have several types of material that will work - ask questions. You want a high heat ring that will seal well and wear well.

They will most likely send you samples for free - once you settle on the 'right' ring you will most likely need to buy a LARGE quantity. I would then tell you to come back here and sell the extras here (I'd take some myself...)

David D

3. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

Use plumbers tape.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Get them at your local hardware store. HMB

5. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Any normal automotive o-ring...with Teflon tape wrapped around the Chambermate a few times works very well. In fact better than just a Seminole o-ring by itself..

I have used the green a/c orings like used in auto a/c fittings as well.

Stan