1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$ CHALLENGE $$$ CAN YOU ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Not me. The more capitalistic, affluent and productive China gets, the less likely it is to be a problem and the more likely it becomes an ally. See Japan & Germany.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I also had posted a response to a thread doing just that. It is very hard. I also posted a thread about, china japan and other countries people seem to have a problem with becouse of being in a war with them or do not like their political party structure ect ect, and say they wont buy pruducts from those countreis. We seem to be very selective as a whole. We wont buy X becouse it's made in Y but will buy Z made in Y. Even trying to buy local goods is tough.
    Good luck to all that try. Try to do your best.

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

Shoot...

I get to town only about once every 2 weeks anyway and I easily have enough put by to allow me to miss a visit. I won't buy ANYTHING for a month. What do I win?

Andy

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jerry,

All the Harley guys can't participate in this one, they wouldn't be able to buy anything for their bikes! LMFAO!

ec90t

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Does making Martin do all of my shopping count?

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

'curvy,

Now that's cheatin'

ec90t

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I tried that once before and sure as heck after the first few hours I gave up ...

Try to save a penny on the first day of the month and double it every day for a month and see what happens, then total it and see what you have ... ( I think thats how it goes ) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

OK, I will do that.

Do you think giving him $20 a week is enough? I mean, afer all...he doesn't have to buy make up or anything...

9. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

ec90t, just you keep LMFAO and go to the above site. Over 13,000 American made parts.

IFUA

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.