1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Challanger preview

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Challenger preview

Car still not available but here is the actual item.
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00113.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00112.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

How did you manage to get something that good looking in your driveway and take a picture of it with no other people in it. I'd of thought there would be the whole neighborhood standing around it.

Dodge is for sure making some of the best looking cars out there. If they would only FIRE the old SOB who's been designing the SAME ugly as hell interiors since 1982.

3. BILL GRILL

Kid is an engineer for Chrysler and the neighbors are used to seeing these things in the driveway. I believe the interior thing has been brought up. Bill

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Way too cool!!

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

very nice!!!! Don

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Taking any trades how about 7 or 8 K or P guns?

7. sootballs

sootballs Member

Mine is being built now and is scheduled to ship on June 20th. This is going to be a long week.

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I saw a red one on a transporter this evening heading west bound on I-70 out by Terra Haute. Pretty cool looking car, but I'd still rather have 'Vette!

ec90t

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I love the new Mustang, but with this entry, it looks like it will have some competition!

10. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Now if Chevy could just come out with a retro 69' Camaro.

11. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Timb 99,

It's already in the works. Should be out later on this year. Can you say 505 hp 427!

ec90t

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hope Chevy can pull it off.

The 69 was my favorite of all the Camaro body styles. Too bad they only made it one year.

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If all three decide to make a gas hog, Chrysler should come back with the 426 hemi also. Screw the price of fuel. How about the 340 6-pack.

A few years ago Dodge fans were all giddy over the new Charger that looked like shiat. This Challenger is NICE!!

Doug

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

AJ,

The Challenger has been charged with the gas guzzler tax and the 'Vette hasn't if that tells you anything.

ec90t

15. Texas Crew'd

Texas Crew'd Member

That is one sweet looking car. I'm told the first run of Challengers will all be the SRT 425 hp version. It's based on the same platform as the 300/ Magnum and Charger but about 6' shorter. I didn't like the Chargers when they first came out but the grew on me. I have a black rt/rt. I was going to hold off for the Challenger but they will be out of my price range for the first year or 2.

It's the best dove decoy I ever bought. I'll be parking my black car in the middle of a field and the dove will just flock to it for defication purposes.

I can't wait for a RT 6spd to hit the lot. 370 hp and a life time war on a car that should get close to 25 or so on the highway.

Thanks for the pic.

Garry

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The new Camaro, due out next year.

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Chrysler already has a 392 Hemi crate motor out there. It's good for 500hp+. I just hope the new muscle cars can survive with $4 gas. I might have to buy me a Camaro....

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was at the local dealer (Performance Dodge) last week and they have one roped off in the show room and its marked "Not For Sale" ... The sticker said 13/18 for mileage which isn't bad for the set up that's in it ... I wish the 472 Hemi in my 1967 Plymouth got 13 MPG in the city but I'll have to live with the 6 or 7 it gets in actuality ... Glad to see some of the retro style coming back and hope they keep it up for awhile ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. atashooter

atashooter Member

Challenger is Sweeeeet !! In the words of Stewie Griffin - " It seems that my wee wee has been strickened with rigor-mortis".

20. BILL GRILL

Let's face it, no one was worried about the price of fuel when they started developing this car. So that is not what is wrong with Detroit. If they start developing cars for great mileage now it will be atleast 3 years before we see one. JMHO Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2015 dodge challanger heading for south africa