1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CGESC CALENDAR OF EVENTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kingbang, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Our website (www.cgesc.com) calendar has now been updated through June.I will have the rest of the year posted in the next couple of days.If you click on a day a window will open with more information. Programs will be posted 2-3 weeks in advance of events. We will be hosting 4 PITA 5 NSCA,including a 3 day Oregon pre-state warm up and 4 NSSA registered shoots this year. While this may not interest many of you not in the Pacific Northwest? We hope you will visit us anyway. We are a very busy club working like many clubs do to grow our business and shooting base in these rough times by attracting all kinds of shotgunners.
    My email is posted if anyone has questions or comments. Please put CGESC in the subject line so I don't delete the email.
    We thank you in advance for visiting us...

Dennis Crowell

Managing Director

2. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

3. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

CGESC??? Might want to be a little more specific to who you are and where you are. I have lived in the west all my life and have no clue who or where you are.

4. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Jerry thats why I posted the website,so you and others could find out about us.
    We are the Cottage Grove Eugene Sportsmens Club. South of Eugene about 20 miles.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.