1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CG Summit Sporting Limited (12ga / 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PJDiesel, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJDiesel

PJDiesel Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nice condition, nothing more than light handling marks, barrels are in great shape, no damage other than a few small/light scratches here and there (nothing obvious). Shot count would be a rough estimate at this point. I have put just over 200 rounds through it, previous owner claimed "8 rounds of SC", if you do the standard math (doubling what people claim), the gun likely has somewhere around 1K to 1500 down the tubes, basically not much in the grand scheme of things. It was just at CG in June and they gave it a clean bill of health during the "pit stop", (newer style) trigger installed was also installed.

Aims and shoots flawlessly. The case color hardening is beautiful in person, pictures make it look a little funky due to the flash. Wood is light in color and nicely figured.

Everything pictured is included, factory chokes and case, gun socks and factory CG hard case. I ship items out IMMEDIATELY upon having cleared funds, no playing games, no stories,.... no BS.

Asking $2950 Shipped, keep in mind, MSRP on these is $4,175. This isn't the standard Summit. Here are the specifics on the model: http://www.gueriniusa.com/gun_models/summit_ltd/SummitLtd.shtm

I have several pictures, can't figure out how to post the Codes here for some reason....

Feel free to ask any questions, FTF transactions welcomed & preferred (North Eastern, MD). I can take any other pictures you would like (I'm no photographer, but will do my best).

Asking $2900 shipped to your FFL, $2850 FTF here in Maryland.

Phil 443-309-6030

2. robalpers

robalpers TS Member

0   0   0

Do you know if this is the newer .735 bore? Is it right or left handed

3. PJDiesel

PJDiesel Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I honestly don't know about the bore, it is a right hand palm swell gun.

4. robalpers

robalpers TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for getting back,

Was looking for a left handed one.

5. PJDiesel

PJDiesel Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nudge, buyer backed out.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.