1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CG Impact Summit for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by exnavy81, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Caesar Guerini Impact Summit for sale it is a unsingle combo. There have been less then five boxes shot through it. There have been no modifications to the gun or stock in any way. I am asking $5700. If you want more pictures I will try to shoot some better ones and e-mail them, fortunately I am not a photographer. Contact Dave at exnavy81@yahoo.com I'll e-mail you my phone number.
    exnavy81_2008_0303.jpg

2. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Caesar Guerini Impact Summit for sale it is a unsingle combo. There have been less then five boxes shot through it. There have been no modifications to the gun or stock in any way. I am asking $5700. If you want more pictures I will try to shoot some better ones and e-mail them, fortunately I am not a photographer. Contact Dave at exnavy81@yahoo.com I'll e-mail you my phone number.
    exnavy81_2008_0303.jpg

3. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

free bump for you....

listing the barrel lengths should help, everyone will want to know that and why are you selling? 5 boxes hardly seems enough to even evaluate if you like the gun or not.

Paul

4. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

Oops

Barrel lengths are 34 for the unsingle and 32 for the o/u. I purchased the gun for my son and made an expensive mistake he had shot a trap CG with the high rib. I didn't realize this one had a different rib until it was to late. Would be interested in trading for a trap summit. Or just sell outright. I paid either 6100 or 6200 can't remember. I am taking a painful loss at this price! Please don't private message me I only look at trapshooters once a week or so. I get e-mails 24/7. Thanks for the bump Paul!

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Paul, have you considered calling Guerini to see if they will swap out the ribs?

6. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

Oh thanks setterman thats an idea I hadn't thought of. My name is Dave by the way I was thanking Paul for giving me a bump!

7. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

0   0   0

Interesting blunder, and I have similar story but with a CG Summit Trap Combo. Never had a reason to sell it...thinking that my 14 yr would grow into it in a few years until I saw this unique opportunity. Please consider a swap plus cash (on my part!).

Here is what i have: 34/32 Summit Trap Unsingle O/U Combo with Gracoil LOP recoil reducer (LoP adjustable from 14 to 15, currently set at 14.5) with case, chokes and factory goodies. In used but great condition noted by being real tight on both barrels, and some handling marks. I can send pics if you are interested in swap plus cash.

Long story is that I bought a Summit IMPACT 34/32 as a backup gun to my Summit Trap Combo. To my surprise I shoot the Impact much much better and with more consistent scores. Go figure. I think that for me the Summit Trap hi ribs are just too high and i need something just a tad bit lower...

Let mw know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cg summit impact

summit impact cg

used cg impact

used cg summit