1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cesear Guerini for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hobart, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobart

hobart TS Member

0   0   0

Summit Combo for Sale. Pictures will be e-mailed upon request. Haven't figured out how to post pictures here after all these years. Location NE Indiana, will travel within 100 miles of Fort Wayne for sale. By the way the price is $4750.00. Leaving competitive shooting and returning to league shooting after 10 years.

Mike

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cesear?

Mike, they don't allow CG's in league shooting?

3. hobart

hobart TS Member

0   0   0

I guess I was cryptic here. I have a fine gun that I've shot for years and the Guerini is surplus to my needs. I shot it well especially handicap. Would like to sell it to support other hobbies also, don't we all? By the way, I forgot to mention it has a Gra-coil system installed by Keith Heeg, which has allowed me to shoot just one load for everything. It is great. At 68 years old I could tell I was going to pick up a flinch pretty soon. Hi-Hi.

Just would like it to find a new home where it will be appreciated and where it will bring someone a lot of enjoyment. It will be four years old this spring, with less than 20,000 rounds through it.

Mike Poyser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.