1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CESAR GUERINI CHOKE TUBE PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FAT-BOY, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAT-BOY

FAT-BOY TS Member

You are right Ned.
    Charlie showed an interest in the choke tube problem as he and others saw it first hand.

First and foremost Caesar Guerini shot guns are the best i have ever purchased and they stand behind their problems. In fact while my Mangus combo was being repaired, i purchased a Summit combo, just to get me by and for a back up. that was my excuse to the wife in order to justify.

#1. the gun would not shoot less than 100% high period.(unsingle barrel). sent gun for repair gun returned within 5 to 7 days, all ok.
    #2. was shooting practice at 16 and moved to caps. choke tube would not move. Came home and removed with the aide of vice grips. choke came out and threads were not damaged but tube was split and gaped open 1/2 in. at rear continuing to the front and through the threads.
    #3. Called Brian at CG explaining problem and sent the gun to him.
    #4. Barrel was found to be not concentric and Brian replaced the barrel and returned in 10 days. Remember this was during the Grand and their 3 to 5 day turn around is not just words on paper.
    #5. Gun received, tested and poi adjusted. He now has my Summit for a release trigger and by the way i highly recomend there triggers and i highly recomend there Guns. has anyone have the new Impact yet. let me know your opinion.
    #6. Charlie, i still need your correct email.
    #7. I now have two CG's and highly recromend them. You cant get a better value for the price.

Bobby

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

FATBOY I want your Un-Single Bbl. Just what I am looking for, one that at lowest shooting adjustment is 100% high. E-mail me Mine has double release triggers, could we trade Bbls or guns?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. FAT-BOY

FAT-BOY TS Member

NO WAY, SHOOTS A 30/70 AND STILL HAS ADJUSTIBALITY.

4. rossi690

rossi690 Active Member

I wonder if the Canadian distributor for CG will offer that great of service.

5. planemaker

planemaker TS Member

I very highly doubt the Canadian distributor for CG will offer that great of service. Took eight months for them just to send me the correct choke tubes for my Summit LTD with Maxis that I ordered extra at time of purchase.

CG's do "not" have lifetime warranty nor pitstop service in Canada.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cesar fatboy