1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerakoting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rich219, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If anyone needs any Cerakoting done send me a message. I am able to do just about any part you need done. Attached are some pics of stuff done recently in the past couple of weeks.

I'm located just south of Rochester, NY.

Chokes done in Socom Blue

sany2322.jpg

AR15 Upper Receiver before being refinished.

2352bf4c.jpg

After being refinished in Armor Black

97de4099.jpg

Glock 17 slide before refinishing.

sany2401.jpg

After being refinished in Titanium.

sany2405d.jpg

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rich, Do Not Know ANYTHING About Cerakoting,E-Mail Me Please about The durability & Colors You can Do, also the process. Cost For A 90T Reciever & Trigger Guard & Fore End Iron? Joe Whitehurst

3. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

0   1   0

Were are located. Tom

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here's some great info on Cerakote from the manufacture. (Click the link above)

It's a spray on finish but is extremely durable. I coated one of my daily carry pistols in it a few months back and it looks like the day I sprayed it.

Each item is degreased, blasted with aluminum oxide, degreased again, preheated, has the Cerakote applied, and then is final cured at 300 degrees for an hour. If after pre heating it there are signs of grease or oil seepage then the part is degreased again and the process is repeated until it is grease free before the Cerakote is applied.

There are a TON of colors available. Just about anything you can think of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.