1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerakote

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rich219, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just thought I'd throw an ad up here if anyone is looking to have Cerakote done. We're an 07 FFL so complete firearms, etc. are ok to send us. We warranty all of our spray on finishes for one year.

A barreled shotgun action is $180. Smaller parts are obviously much less, but send me a PM for pricing. Turn around is 2-3 weeks depending if we have to special order the Cerakote color.

[​IMG]

2. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 Member

0   0   0

cerakote interests me, the reciever on my mod 32 is blued but the bluing wears very quickly [ i have very acidic sweat] how does cerakote wear compared to bluing?

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The bluing on all of my guns has been very durable so I can only compare Cerakote to my experiences with bluing. Personally I would go with bluing on a gun just because I personally think it looks better on trap guns than Cerakote but if acidic sweat causes the bluing to wear excessively then I think Cerakote might be the thing for you because it is extremely resistant to chemicals/solvents so I don't think a bit of sweat is going to hurt it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.