1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Centurion Target Loads?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bubbaw, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Anyone tried these loads? Any comments? I picked up 5 flats in 1&1/8oz 1200fps and they seem to break target hard for me. Just wondering about your opinion of them. Take care,

William

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I've never shot them our club has sold hundreds of boxes of them and the kids in our SCTP program have shot a bunch.

Never heard anyone complain about them....

SW

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

William, Just as good as Gun Clubs or any of the others out there. They are Euro type shells so the shot size is abit smaller than the American shot size, but that just makes for more shot out there. All Good Break-em all. Jeff

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

In 2008, a distributor of mine was having a closeout sale on Centurions. All they had left was 55 flats of the loads you are talking about. I bought them all, and got them for around $43.00 a flat. Decided I would try some out myself, so I shot them on 16's. Ran my 1st 100 straight with them. Nothing wrong with the shells!

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have shot a few flats of them and they worked fine for me.

Pat Ireland

6. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Thanks for the input. Take care and shoot well.

7. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

They are fine. If you reload,you would be better off to get the Rem. Gun Club at about the same price. Rems are excellent reloading hulls. Clyde Doll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.