1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Central zone sub-jr

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nothin but dust, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothin but dust

nothin but dust TS Member

Happened to be at the stockdale gun club this weekend for there central zone shoot. On thursday i happend to see Joshua dejong at the practice trap just crushing targets. Then comes friday and he is no where to be found. Around comes saturday and i ended up talking with josh. He said he wasnt sur eof how the 200 singles were going to go because he did major changes to his gun.(took it from 8 pounds to a whopping 11 pounds). As it ends up he had a 195 in the singles and a 96 in the caps and a 93 in the doubles....I think we have another all american sub jr representing minnesota

Shoot them hard

Jerry

2. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

How about William Stanek from Ft. Dodge, Iowa? He won the Central Zone Sub-Junior singles with 197 & his grandfather Laurin Stanek won the Sr.Vet singles with 200 straight. Add in son Doug & you have one of Iowa's top shooting families. It was the best story of the weekend at Stockdales. Kevin Hartwig.

3. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

I thought the big news in Iowa was how good Rudy behaved.

4. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

I think his lil' sis was a good role model for him. He might get to go more often now.

5. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

How about William Stanek from Ft. Dodge, Iowa? He won the Central Zone Sub-Junior singles with 197 & his grandfather Laurin Stanek won the Sr.Vet singles with 200 straight. Add in son Doug & you have one of Iowa's top shooting families. It was the best story of the weekend at Stockdales. Kevin Hartwig.

6. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

I thought the big news in Iowa was how good Rudy behaved.

7. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

I think his lil' sis was a good role model for him. He might get to go more often now.

8. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

I thought that Stockdales club looked like it was going to the dogs, Labs that is. Did you ever see so many good looking Labs in one place? Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.