1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Central Zone - St. Joe, IN -- GREAT job!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Just wanted to give a public word of THANK YOU to all that helped make the Central Zone shoot at St. Joe a success. Great turnout, great weather, great grounds, great shoot.

I do not know the results on the zone shooting, but I do know that Andy Suda from MI won the Zone Doubles Championship with a 100x100 and 80x80 in the shoot-off. Congrats, again, good buddy!

John

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I would second that. Great everthing and attendance that passed all expectations. The ITA delegates contributed greatly along with the staff/members of St. Joe, the Powell's and the famous member of the Handicap committee. Acolades to Shoot Director John Roussel. Many people putting on a great shoot.

This was the largest trap shooting event put on by this fine club and we all hope they do it again. 200+ shooters.

Don

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I would also like to thank the St. Joe board, the ITA board and the Powell's for all their work in providing us with a well run shoot. I also would like to thank Dean Townsend of the CHC and Jim Matteson the ATA Illinois Delegate for their help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.