1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

central zone scores???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by f18, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f18

f18 Member

Where would I find the scores?

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

Shouldn't you wait till they finish the first day atleast? The shooting wasn't even over when you made this post at 3:03 pm. Chill.

3. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

I thought the central zone shoot was cancelled? CED

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Just by Ohio.

5. Mike

Mike Member

6. f18

f18 Member

so you still didn't tell me where I can find the scores.

7. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

f18, give me a call tomorrow if you want a full list of scores as I am here in Brittany.

Bud Bartholow

605-431-5366

8. Robb

Robb Member

How many squads?

9. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Donm: Are they still shooting? I have "chilled" till now Iam frozen, Ed Saneholtz

10. Donm

Donm Active Member

Ok now you can ask. The shoot is over. Go to the grand I'm sure you will thaw out.

11. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Donm: Now that Iam thawed out, where are the scores?

12. Donm

Donm Active Member

Don't ask me. I wasn't there. You can try seaching for Central zone-Sauk prairie wi. They had one of them. Nothing on ATA or Brittney.

You must be the same person that posted the original post. If you read my reply you will see that when you asked the first time the first days events weren' even over. You must not have any idea what it is like to run a shoot. They have other things to put up with like impatient shooters like you. Even when the days events are over and all the shootoffs are done, all the purses are done and double checked and now it has been a 14 or 15 hour day the last thing you want to do is go on the internet and post the winners there. All I was telling you was to atleast let the event end before asking for results. What were they supposed to do make up some names for you? The scores don't magically appear people have to post them.
    Now that it has been a few days I can understand trying to find out where they are posted and if they are not posted why not. But that wasn't the case with the original post was it?

13. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Donm: Maybe you had better CHILL!!!! All f18 ask was where to find the scores. Maybe you should re-read the posts,you said that f18 posted at 3:03pm it shows that it was 4:03pm. Also f18 made the original post not Maumee River Rat. Thanks for nothing, Ed Saneholtz

14. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

15. Donm

Donm Active Member

Rat man and all I said was it was way to early for anyone to even have the scores to post since the event wasn't even over. See I'm plenty chilled.

So like it is imposible to have two sign in names on here? So it is impossible for you to be F18? You seem to be taking it way to personal for someone that isn't atleast a blood relitive.

The time of the post is 4:03 EASTERN time. Most of the CENTRAL zone is in the CENTRAL time zone. So it was 3:03 here and in most of the zone.

And you are welcome for nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.