1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Central WI Trapshooting Ass'n 2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jptrapshooter, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jptrapshooter

jptrapshooter Member

Central WI Trapshooting Ass

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the Fall meeting for the CWTA was held last night and the schedule for 2013 has been set. Visit www.cwtatrap.com for details.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jake. I am 3+ hours away form you as you know. But you guys throw the best shindigs in the state. My wife does not have he usual obligations this winter and I plan to make some overnight stops to yoru shoots. I look forward to it.

Jack

3. jptrapshooter

jptrapshooter Member

Thanks for the kind words. A lot of work goes into these shoots, but it's well worth it. I know a lot of us look forward to drawing our friends and many great shooters from all corners of the state (and perhaps beyond).

In case anybody needs some motivation to get off the couch this winter and join us here are some figures...The perpetual 50 pot, a $1.00 option, will start the year at $1,405.33. It pays 75% of the total.

Each shoot paid an average of about $500 in option money to the top shooter of the day last year, and that's without any 50 straight payouts!

For those not motivated by money: the champion, high lady, high junior, and high veteran at each shoot receive a really swell buckle (Tilden Trophies, I believe). HOA buckles are given to those attending all shoots and attaining the high average in their respective grouping.

See you at Marathon!

Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.