1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Central Jersey's May Madness

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hrosik123, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Central Jersey

Yesterday Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club had it's May Madness shoot. It was a great time and a good turnout despite the windy conditions. The club had an excellant spread for all the shooters to enjoy. They made everyone feel at home. I would like to thank the club personally for having such a well run and fun event. Thanks to everybody who pitched in to help. I will shoot there anytime I'm invited. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

2. olebuck

olebuck TS Member

Hi Chuck.... Thank you for the kind words for Centeral Jersey's Rifle and Pistol Club May Madness. We want to thank every one for coming , and for everyone who helped us out to run our ATA Tournament. We were happy to see our friends from Pine Valley , Pine Belt , Mallard , Ground Swipers , Staten Island , North Jersey and Howell. Have a great shooting year.................Art

3. Kolarmaxx

Kolarmaxx TS Member

Thanks to everyone who supported us with our first event. Look for another repeat performance in late August or September. It was a great time for everyone involved.

4. olebuck

olebuck TS Member

May Madness had 23 thophies that went to 17 different winners. I think all had a good time , and talked about a fall shoot.

5. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

I also shot the May Madness, in spite of the wind it was a good time for all. I look forward to the club holding another event. This event was very well run. Hope they hold another soon

6. al3526

al3526 TS Member

what wind??? i didnt notice any wind....i thought all targets starting hard left were supposed to land in the center of the field. al hrosik

7. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

What about the ones that landed on Staten Island?

8. al3526

al3526 TS Member

probably more than a few did land there. i keep tellin people i have a "some burn" some sun burn some wind burn...mostly the latter. great time tho. al hrosik

9. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

All joking aside, it was a good shoot and very well run. If you have another count me in! If you hold another post it here maybe you will get even more shooters.

Bill

10. al3526

al3526 TS Member

yup. second that. the pinbelt crew will be there! thanks again al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.