1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CENTRAL ILL. SHOOTERS SCORE AT STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2 kluk, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 kluk

2 kluk Member

12 members of Peoria Skeet and Trap and Chillicothe Sportsmen’s Club brought home 19 trophies from the Illinois State Trapshoot June 15-21.

Mike Dennis - Open Doubles D winner (95), Doubles Class Champ. D R/U (97), Ill. Doubles Champ. D R/U (94)

Dave Dressler - Singles Class Champ. AAA R/U (199), Doubles Championship AA R/U (96), Singles Championship AAA winner (200), High All-around Champion R/U (393)

John Grieves - Doubles Championship A third (96)

Dennis Kerns - Open Handicap Champion (100)

Larry Lark - Singles Championship AA winner (200)

Larry Murphy - Open Doubles C winner (97), Doubles Championship C winner (95)

Lora Murphy - Singles Championship Barbie Trophy (193)

Ron Piro - Singles Class Champ. Sr. Vet R/U (197)

Bill Seele - Singles Class Champ. D winner (192)

Earl Sheets - Open Handicap Champion R/U (98)

Larry Williams - Open Handicap 18-21 yd. (98)

Kevin Wunder - Preliminary Handicap Fifth (97), Doubles Championship A winner (98)

2. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Good shooting by everyone, see what happen's when you throw good targets, which is what you get at Brittiany Club

3. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

LEVI, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? Spit it out, dont be bashful.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

In 2000, my club had eight shooters win 12 trophies and tie for seven more at our state shoot but our newspaper refused to print the story even though it was mailed, FAXed and emailed to them. I hope your paper sees fit to recognize your club and its members.

Ed

5. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Take a look at the scores during the Central Zone shoot, there I SPIT IT OUT.

6. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Are you talking about the 25 to 30 MPH tail wind that was blowing in Peoria during the Ill. central zone shoot? The cream always rises to the top, Mike Westjohn won the singles with a 198, I think he also won the Ill. state sgls champ w/200 plus shootoff. If you can't hit'm don't bitch about a club that does everything possible under impossible conditions.

7. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

I was there no clue where you got your wind speed, it was hardly 25/30 mph. There was not one target the same, and that was on the same trap, then we can talk about each trap. It hard for me to understand why anyone would defend the worse targets I seen all year. THEN BRAG ABOUT HOW HARD THEY WORKED, WHAT A JOKE.

8. Blackball

Blackball TS Member

Levi391 you must be the biggest idiot in trapshooting. You are a short yardage C class shooter who has only been shooting since 2006, but, you have all answers to the shooters that have been shooting for 25 or more years. It would be best if you just found a new hobby. Also just so every one knows Levi 391 is Scott Mcintire fron Bloomington IL. Scott do not bother to respond since I will not. Scott Mcintire Scott Mcintire Scott Mcintire

9. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

top sandbaggers list

10. Smac66

Smac66 TS Member

Hate to break it to you, but if you will search on TS, my id on this forum is SMAC66. I have never said one thing to anyone, in person or on this site, about targets or trap clubs. It would be nice if those of you who chose to blast someone got your facts straight first.

Blackball, I do not have the slightest idea who you are, but would welcome you to identify yourself like I have just so I can know who my accuser is.

Scott McIntire

11. Smac66

Smac66 TS Member

Yeah, you can believe it.

The only thing the gutless POS going by the logon of Blackball got right was that I started in 2006. At the Illinois state shoot, I was classified A class singles, A class doubles and am at the 24.5 yd line. I guess if my yardage is still considered short, will have to concede that point at well....but I doubt it.

Scott McIntire ATA# 0760025

12. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Scott is correct, LEVI391 is a A class shooter, that was on the 27 yd line. It was no fun back there, I have shot since 1981. MY name is Garry Evans, there you idoits, you need to aploigize to Scott Mcintire. Here is my cellphone number 309 826 3674 I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET ANYONE FACE TO FACE AND TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE. WHEN I LAST CHECKED WE ARE STILL ABLE TO HAVE OPINIONS AND THAT ALL THIS ABOUT. GARRY EVANS.

13. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Thank you, zarathrusta some with a honest attitude.

14. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Where do we go to see the results of the state shoot? Im not interested in the petty bitching about the zone shoot. I was there and anyone who got a good score that day was on their game guys. That wind was tremendous. Congrats to the shooters that were on their game. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.