1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CENTRAL ILL. SHOOTER'S LOOK OUT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BLACKDOG, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

CENTRAL ILL. SHOOTER

I tried to shoot at a club on Sun. a Indian shoot. These where some of the worse targets, poorest trap help and worse equipment operation I have seen in 20 plus years of shooting. You where lucky just to get a target to come out, then you had no two targets the sane height or distance. IF you did hit one, the one kid that was scoring had no clue what he was doing. Several people flat said " I NOT COMING BACK AGIN" It is unfortunate we need more place's to shoot no bad ones.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Jville, Warrensburg or Chillicothe?

3. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Must have been Warrensburg. Jacksonville and Chillicothe have good targets. Lets see, levi391 will not go back to Decatur, now Warrensburg. This man (?) is an expert on target setting and remember he is still looking for the rule on Radar guns. " Set em with a pole and a stake"...............Roger

4. happy

happy Member

It wasn't chilly I went there sunday and every thing was great. Kevin even gave me money for traveling the longest distance. Norm

5. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

I'm not a expert at all, but I DO KNOW WHAT GOOD TARGETS SHOULD LOOK LIKE. You can also take that radar gun and insert it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.