1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

centerburg gc big 50?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by SPACE GUN, Jul 17, 2013.

1. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

does anyone know if the centerburg Gun Club (Ohio) is shooting big 50's on Thrusday nights?

2. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Thurs. has always been Youth practice nite unless things have changed.

Sat. nite was or is Buddy Shoot nite.

Regards.....Gerald

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I saw that on ATA site. I called CCC and they said it was bad info... I also advised ATA, but I see they havent changed their site. Would be nice to see Centerburg do some registered targets. I think there are enough shooters in the area to make it work.

4. James344

James344 Active Member

Unless things have changed, Centerburg started holding the Big 50 program the Thursday following the state shoot. My son shoots for their youth team and it has been on the schedule since April.

According to the last information I have, they shoot singles every week and then switch between caps and doubles from week to week. This is for everybody and not just youth. You also have the choice of registering or not, but you have to let them know before you shoot. No deciding not to after you have a bad night.