1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Census Bureau to Count All Illegal Aliens in 2010

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Census Bureau: We’ll Work with ‘Community Organizations’ to Count All Illegal Aliens in 2010

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=ydkU2Gyteu" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=ydkU2Gyteu" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

(CNSNews.com) - The acting director of the U.S. Census Bureau, Thomas Mesenbourg, told CNSNews.com that the bureau intends to work with community organizations to make sure every illegal alien in the United States is counted in the 2010 Census.

The Census is used to apportion the seats in the U.S. House of Representative. There are 435 House seats that are divided among the states in proportion to their population, which is determined by the decennial census. States with more people get more seats in the U.S. House.

This means that a state harboring more illegal aliens can gain more House seats as long as the Census Bureau finds the illegal aliens and counts them. This also means that the illegal alien population resident in the United States during a census year has the potential to alter the regional and philosophical balance of power in Congress.

Mesenbourg’s comments were made after a press conference on Wednesday where Commerce Secretary Gary Locke joined several interest groups, including Univision, the National Council of La Raza, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) to talk about efforts to ensure a full count of Latinos in the 2010 Census.

When asked whether he intended to maximize the count of illegal aliens in next year’s census, Mesenburg said: “Our job is to count everyone that resides in the U.S.--count them once. So, certainly that’s our goal to count every individual, every resident whether they’re documented, undocumented, whether they are citizens or non-citizens.”

ARTICLE CONTINUED:

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=46021

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Count em one day and not the next,,,,why don't they just MAKE UP THE NUMBER SO THEY CAN GET THE DUMBOCRATS THE SEATS THEY WANT TO,,,,JUST HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK AMERICA IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't the constitution (you know that forgotten document) require counting the citizens, not visitors or aliens whether legal or not? I'm sure with the ACORN helpers plus the White House overseeing the census, we'll see things we've never seen before. Once the fraud has been committed then the government can pass out the money to those who were not supposed to counted in the first place. BT-100dc

4. bocephus

bocephus Member

bigdogtx, they know just how stupid this country is now, and they are counting on the sheople to just sit back and wait till they finish the business at hand!

The best thing we can do is "wait" till the next election so we can elect some more socalled conservatives???? So that they can vote right along with the rest of the liberals?

I am afraid there is a good chance there won't be a country to save in 2 years. Just how much more do we need to take before we say enough is enough?
    We need to march on every capitol in every state and congress in DC and take our country back! There are millions of us conservatives and it is time we let them know we do exist. I still think this country is 70% conservative but the liberal media builds them up larger than life.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

True Story:

One of my friends is a Government employee, and knows someone who works for the Census Bureau. A year or so back, they budgeted to get new office chairs for the employees.

The chairs they picked out cost $900 apiece. They bought 1,700 of them.

...So (punch, punch, punch)...that's one and a half million dollars worth of places to park their asses.

But here's the best part: after they got the chairs delivered to the employees, an email comes down from above..."Don't sit in your chairs yet - we will be conducting training classes on the new chairs, at which time you will be allowed to start using them...please keep using your old one until then."

???

It turns out the chairs had a number of adjustments on them...and they didn't want anybody hurting themselves, sitting in the chair, punching levers and falling over, or whatever.

So, anyway...this is why we need Obama. To put a stop to this kind of thing. Heh.

6. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I say count em...... load em.... and ship them out!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

bo,,,,I pray you are wrong,,,,I am afraid you aren't,,,,I do know that I will be attending the TEA PARTY in Dallas on the 15th,,,,WE have to let DC know what we think,,,,heard today that Dodd's competetion is leading him for his seat by 16%,,,,maybe people are FINALLY WAKING UP!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.