1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Censorship under the most transparent gov ever????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jagrdawger, Jun 9, 2013.

1. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

This is one of the reasons I chose to retire. I did not like distributing or enforcing orders such as this which I believe are illegal and unconstitutional.

BO is probably concerned that he does not have his domestic police force in place yet if the military decides to refuse to act against his unconstitutional directives.

This is not the first such order, there have been many before and will this not be the last.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  3. Avatar

To be fair, though, it didn't start with Obama; it's been going on a long time. Ever more laws, ever more governmental agencies and powers...

9-11 gave big government huge encouragement, with bonuses like the Patriot Act--and that was during the Bush administration. What we're seeing now are the results. Congresscritters from both parties are excusing unfettered access to phone records and just about everything in the name of security--and Americans are foolishly swallowing the poison...

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

True it didn't "start" with Obama,however, he expanded it mega times and is by far the worst abuser! He is "NOT" using this to protect America! He is using it to help out his Muslim pals, to push his marxist agenda,to stay in power, and to attack, abuse, and silence his political enemies!

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Slide--It is the Chicago way !