1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Censors working overtime again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by porky, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

I can see that our thread censors are working overtime again. It seems that they will take out some of the threads, but not all. The more liberal stance, the better the moderators like it. Keep up the good work boys.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Liberals have arguments so weak they need all the help they can get.

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Git-ER-Done: I'm sure you can find a "I'm anti-anything that is not exactly a clone of myself" website where the moderators will not delete any wingnut conspiracy theorist, b.s. nonsense postings.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yes, gitrdun... Calling the moderators "censors" will keep you at the top of their list. This must be your forum...eh?

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Rick,

Do you also clean up and delete the photos? They reside on the server if you upload them here. The posts don't really take up that much room. If you delete the post, the pictures remain.

6. porky

porky TS Member

I am anti liberal and pro U.S.A. If that is not what the moderators like than they could have the decency to dialog.

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I think the same way you do but with the added belief that someone else can think differently without me jumping down their throat. After all isn't that what America is about?

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Mall Cop Barker: are you still fantasizing about Rep. Weiner's twitter pic? LMAO You seem so obsessed about it ya fruitcake.

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rick, how many senior citizen mall walkers did you hit on this past week? LOL Get back on your Segway, rent-a-cop boy. Here is a pic of your hero

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.