1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cell phones

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bad primer, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bad primer

bad primer TS Member

After a very busy day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes as the train departed Penn Station in NYC for Central New Jersey.

As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart, it’s Eric. I’m on the train. Yes, I know it’s the six-thirty and not the four-thirty, but I had a long meeting. No honey, not with that floozy from the accounts office, with the boss. No sweetheart, you’re the only one in my life. Yes, I’m sure, cross my heart!" Etc, etc. . . .

Several minutes later, he was still talking loudly when the young woman sitting next to him, who was obviously angered by his continuous diatribe, yelled at the top of her voice: “Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off and come back to bed.”

Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

On a more serious note, I've found that my jammer makes public places much more pleasant now, except for the occasional gadget junkie who goes ballistic when he can't get a signal.

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.