1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cell phone Jammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I want one of these gadgets.

Devices Enforce Cellular Silence, Sweet but Illegal. Mash on the link for the story.

Jim

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

I would love to have one in my classroom! The kids aren't allowed to have their cell phones on in class, but who has time to check that stuff? As long as they don't ring, I don't know if they are on or not!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Lorie, theres ring tones that most adults can't even hear that kids are using these days!

I watched a kid driving in town a few days ago that was text messaging on his cell phone!! I needed one of those jammers to use on him! Hap

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I will take a doz of them.

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I am with Lori on this one. One for me and one for my wife. A ninth grade girl threatened to beat me up if I didn't give her phone back. ROFL I weigh at least 100+ pounds on her.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

She should of had you arrested for larceny. HMB

7. biff

biff Active Member

What we really need is a jammer for the cars that are jarring the earth with boom boxes! Most annoying, even more than cell phones! Biff

8. Bobshouse

Bobshouse TS Member

No kidding biff, I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat, especially if it put out enough wattage to blow them speakers up! Seems they drive by the house every night about 2am...

9. biff

biff Active Member

Bob, maybe they'll come up with something which will cause and alien spaceship to swoop down and snatch that boombox car and take it up and grind it and it's occupants into Stardust! There, I said it and now I feel better for it! Biff

10. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Biff, I hear that boomboxes will improve your hearing, especially if you eat magic salt while listening. I didn't hear that from a doctor, but who would trust them anyway? Loud noises are good for your hearing, that is why old trapshooters hear so well.

:) Dr. Mike

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Buy stock in Miracle Ear. these kids will get old someday and need a hearing aid.

Jerbear

12. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The fact that they are not permitted by the FCC in this country can get you a felony conviction as the frequency's for cell phones are illegal to jam in the USA. You most likely not find an American company selling them here. I have seen a lot for sale from the UK.

Rock

Jim

13. omahasportingsupply

Subject: Cell phone Jammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Nov 05, 2007 - 04:34 AM CT
    Website Address:

She should of had you arrested for larceny. HMB

Reply to the Forum Thread
    HMB
    <br> How? It is in my contract that I have to confiscate them or call the security to take them. Cell phone usage in most schools is forbidden. I have a friend who took 5 phones in one day. Each confiscated phone requires a bunch of paperwork and most parents who threaten the schools are told to take their child out of our school and enroll them in a school they can abide by the rules. HMB, now how is it that I would be arrested again?

14. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

there on ebay

15. Southern Gent

Southern Gent TS Member

"How? It is in my contract that I have to confiscate them or call the security to take them. Cell phone usage in most schools is forbidden. "

I work some in a local high school that has the same rule. Failure to surrender the phone to a teacher is supposed to be an additional charge of insubordination, which according to the district grid is a mandatory two day suspension just for that.

So what does the school administration do? Assigns the student one period of inschool suspension. There's not a student there who wouldn't do that standing on their head to keep their cell ph. So the adm. is teaching the student (a) that the rules don't mean what they say, and (b) that there are no real consequences for gross violation of the rule.

A citizens group just completed a year long study on why local HS graduates couldn't get jobs in the local plants. The conclusion was that the graduates were adequately educated, but they lacked the "soft skills" to hold the jobs. Gee, I wonder where they learned that.

16. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

For whatever it is worth...........There is a very popular restaurant in Chicago that some years ago posted a sign that read: IF YOU ARE SO DAMN IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE AND MAKE CALLS WHILE EATING HERE, YOU SHOULD BE PATRONIZING A BETTER RESTAURANT. I can't remember the name of the establishment, but I heartily encourage others to follow this example.

17. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Geez...didn't know cell phone usage offended so many people. I think some people need to lighten up, it's really not that big of a deal. Ok?

18. omahasportingsupply

Justin L.

Geez...didn't know cell phone usage offended {Justin, I am not offended, but when a driver has a cell phone in her ear and a smoke in her right hand, it doesn't leave much control for the steering wheel. Good thing she had a drink between her legs or she would have had to use them to steer the car. Many people cannot drive their car and talk on the cell phone at the same time, NEED one hand just for gesturing!!!} so many people. I think some people need to lighten up {unless you paying more attention to your cell phone while driving next to me}, it's really not that big of a deal{ unless I am on the trap line talking on the cell phone and not aware of my barrel is pointing at somebody}. OK? NOT OK!!! Due to the high number of teenage deaths, some states are now considering a law to make it a crime to drive and talk on your cell at the same time. We have several good kids that are currently facing manslaughter charges because they(16 and 17) were talking on their cell phones and killed someone they didn't see right in front of them. In the Midwest, we had at least 2 teenagers killed when their music was so loud they couldn't hear the sirens until they were dead. My wife buried one of her favorite students who pulled out in front of a siren wailing police car.

Where are you located, near PA? What do you do for a living? I see students sending instant messages to friends taking tests. I have seen a camera phone used to send a copy of the whole test to other students. I have seen cell phones used to try to pick a fight with teachers and other students. I have seen cell phone used to take pictures in the locker room and then shown to others or posted on the INTERNET (you tube). I have seen pictures from camera phones used to start fights of 50+ students. Justin, I feel a cell phone is like a gun, it is not always bad.... it is how you use it. Your neck of the woods may not have these issues. I refuse to be waited on by someone who cannot put down their cell phone long enough to take my order. Just me! I use a cell phone everyday and they make my life easier. I just try to not to use it while driving or in places where it compromises safety. JMHO Your cell towers may vary.
    Southern Gent Been there and have done that. I will post another thread maybe during parent/teacher conferences if the traffic is light tomorrow. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.