1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CEDAR RAPIDS,IOWA = DISASTER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bigbird, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

The sights that I witnessed today are totally unreal. The worst part of the flood is still coming with more rain falling again. So far over 1 thousand businesses downtown are wiped out. Mercy Hospital can't take in any new patients. The water just keeps rising. Only 1 major bridge is left for all traffic on I-380. The rest are all under water totally. One rail bridge loaded with cars is gone with a few cars hanging on one end. This is all very hard to imagine & will be a tremendously long cleanup. Kevin Hartwig.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The people in Cedar Rapids and all the flood victims in the Midwest are in my prayers.

I was out driving, or I should more accuratly say, trying to drive around Sunday in central and southern Indiana. I've never seen so much water!!! We're lucky because it has stopped raining.

Again, best wishes and prayers.

3. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

To see pictures of the C.R. flooding log on to gazetteonline.com or kcrg.com Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.