1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cedar Falls Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powderburn, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Just wanted to extend a note of thanks to all who shot the derby on Sunday. It was my first shoot there at CFGC in Iowa, and the crowd made me feel very welcome. You guys are a good bunch who shoot there, and it felt like home. We all struggled some b/c of the stout wind in our face all day long, but I had a good time and the fireplace was just wonderful. A BIG Colts win helped me get over a poor ending (wheels fell off in hcap). Can't wait to get back, (and maybe win back some of the monies donated to the cause :) Nice to meet hauxfan too!

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

PowderBurn, I'm glad that you came and shot with us. We tried to miss enough so you'd win, but it just didn't work out that way.

It was really nice meeting and chatting with you. I really enjoyed it and I wanted you to feel at home. Glad you did......

Come again anytime.

I'll try to get better weather conditions next time for you.......but.......that doesn't always work out here.

The thing about Iowa weather is........If you don't like it, stick around 15 minutes or so and it could change...........a bunch.

Glad you had a good time and looking forward to the next time you can make it.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cedar falls gun club shooting distance to trap