1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ceasar Guerini Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shamlin, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamlin

shamlin Member

I looked and shot a Ceasar Guirini trap gun this past week at the Southern Grand and it was nice. I was wondering with a low sale price does this gun have issues? I know they have only been around for about 6 years so the jury might still be out, but wondering if anyone has long term experience with the gun.

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Nothing wrong with the gun just was designed to fill the nich between the cheap guns and the super expensive. But with a lifetime warranty no problems.

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

My latest trap gun purchase was a Magnus trap combo. I have owned 4 combo's to date (SKB,Browning XT,Beretta 687, CG Magnus)in that order. Believe it or not I shot all of them pretty good and I never did have any issues with any. I opted for the CG for 3 reasons. I wanted a higher ribbed gun that had adjustable ribs on both barrels, the customer service and lifetime warranty and pit stop program cant be beat and last but not least, I like to buy new guns. The CG has some very fancy wood that is breath taking to say the least. I like the feel of the CG. It just feels like it is made for me. With all the things that come with the CG you will not beat it for the money. I have also come to the realization that you get what you pay for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.