1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CCW class 1-23 Bellefontaine, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

The Logan Co. Fish & Game Assn., Inc. will be having a Concealed Carry class on Saturday 1-23-10 beginning at 0700. This will be a one-day class. An NRA instructor by the name of Matt Hawk will be teaching the class. Price is $125 and included in this price will be a membership to the club for 2010. I know this is late notice but Matt informed me that there were some openings and wanted me to get the word out, so here it is. Contact me if you are interested...Jerry 937-597-1015. Club is located just north of Bellefontaine, Ohio on St. Rt. 68-N (about 1/2 mile north of intersection of Rt. 68 and St. Rt. 33) If you go over the RR tracks you've gone too far, turn around. Club is on E. side of the road. Lunch will be available or you can go to Micky D's.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ccw bellefontaine
ccw bellefontaine ohio

ccw classes in bellefontaine ohio

conceald carry classes bellefontaine
concealed carry classes around bellefontaine ohio
ohio ccw class one day