1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cCcCcCALCUTTA IN N.OHIO

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coach'sWorry, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

Sportsmens Gun and Reel in Lorain Ohio, has had their cashier and desk manager, Beatrice Miller, resign from her long served position. We would like to thank her for all shes done over the years, and hope her resignation allows her the wanted time to spend with her grandchildren and other family members. The program listed below will no longer have an asset to our team in it, but we encourage you to come out for the following shoots. This weekend we will have a club 100 handicap and we hope to see you there.

Sportsmen’s Gun & Reel Club Non-Registered Calcuttas 44165 Middle Ridge Road Lorain, Ohio 44053 ¾ mile south of Broadway Exit off I-90 behind Wagner’s (Sign is behind telephone pole if headed from I-90)

January 9, 2010 100 Club Handicap January 23, 2010 50 16s 50 Club Handicap February 6, 2010 100 Club Handicap February 20, 2010 50 16s 50 Club Handicap March 6, 2010 100 Club Handicap March 20, 2010 100 Club Handicap

Targets $20

Options:

Lewis class* $10

Special Event** $15

Yardage Purse*** $5

SG&R High Gun Purse***** $20

*Lewis Class Divided 60/40% with two class minimum

**Special Event divided 50/30/20%. Buyer 70% Shooter 30%. Minimum bid $10.

*** 3 yardage groups 18-21, 22-24, 25-27. Pays high score in each yardage group.

**** SG&R High Gun Purse will be a total of your top 5 scores shot during the program. This is a single fee of $20. Scores will begin to count towards purse after fee has been paid. Top total score wins 80% of pot and 2nd score receives 20%.

Club Handicap will be 2 yards less than your ATA yardage. Minimum Club Handicap is 3 yards less than your ATA yardage with 18 yards being the minimum. If not an ATA member 24 yards will be assessed with 22 being the minimum. Club Handicap will be adjusted following each shoot for those entering the special event. 1st receives 2 yards, 2nd 1 yard and 3rd ½ yard. All others not shooting a score in the top three will move up 1 yard if special event was played.

Club opens at 9 a.m. for practice Auction starts at 11:30 a.m. Shoots begins promptly after auction Management may alter program if necessary

Club Number --- 440-233-8287 sportsmensgunandreelclub.webs.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^^ These are pictures from the christmas party that i thought some people may enjoy seeing.

Hope to see anyone in the area on Saturday!!!!

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

According to the weather people, y'all may have a little more of that white stuff on the ground by Saturday mornin'. Have fun and good luck with the calcutta.

ss

3. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

we deffinately have more snow even now, but we can always shovel =) thanks for the luck.

4. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

5. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I wish I would of known about the party. Looks good.

6. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

It was really nice, Mrs. Gerber did an excellent job. If you would like to recieve updates on the club, you can pm me your name and email, and we will add you to the email list.

7. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

8. Coach'sWorry

Coach'sWorry TS Member

Hope to see you today =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.