1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****CCC MIAMI EASTER SHOOT********

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by topdog, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

****MIAMI CCC EASTER SHOOT *****

CCC is having its EASTER SHOOT this Sunday April 24 at Trail Glades Range. Forget the egg hunt and come on down and shoot registered singles, doubles, and caps with us and enjoy our Cuban easter food (yeah right) . registration starts at 8:30 am. Have a blessed day....Pete Nunez

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Pete, can you explain to me just what is "Cuban Easter Food"??? Best of Luck with the shoot. Break-em all. Jeff

3. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

JEFF i was just kidding , hence (yeah Right) on thread its just good ol high calorie , high cholestrol , fattening , but good tasting (to some of us) food..pete

4. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

5. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

0   0   0

Pete,

Sorry we couldn't get together and kill some poor defenceless clay pigeons while I was here..........

Next trip!!!!!

I didn't break 25 with the 3200 first time out. Only 24.........

Ric C.

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I kind of knew that Pete!!! But I was trying to get you to say what the menu De Jour is??? Count me in if its old style salt cured ham!!! Break-em all. Jeff

7. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

ric you suck only 24 with a new gun you have never fired in 99 degree weather I HATE YOU!!! enjoy it keep in touch...pete

8. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

JEFF see you here...thanx..pete

9. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

0   0   0

Pete........

I may get back to FL in July or August for a few weeks. If I do, I'll come down and shoot at CCC with you.

Good luck with the Perazzi........

Ric C.

10. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.