1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CBS PHONE # TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LETTERMAN

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

If you would like to complain to CBS about the trashing of Sarah Palin and her family by David Letterman, this phone number was answered by a real person not a menu. 212-975-3247. I told the lady who answered the phone that I would watch this POS one more time so I could make a list of his advertisers and then call them to say I would no longer use their products. Please do the same. This guy is a liberals liberal and backs obama 100%. He is not just making jokes. He is dead serious. Larry Evans

2. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Its amazing how much the liberals fear Palin.They are worried about her I'm sure.I dont even watch any of the late night talk shows anymore just for the reason that all they do is trash Republicans.I once sent Leno a letter letting him know how I didn't appreciate him trashing our commander in chief when we were at a time of war.They all make me sick!

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Thanks for the info..will call tomorrow. I say all here (except for the usual few flaming libs) and first call CBS and then their sponsors. It's a jessie Jackson/al sharpton technique that has worked well for them.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Leno wasn't nearly as bad as Letterman. He poked fun at anyone and everyone, including Obama. I never saw him as liberal and found him enjoyable to watch at times. I also enjoy reading his section in "Popular Mechanics" magazine and looking at his extensive car collection. I'd say he has a little more useful knowledge than any of the other hosts of the late night shows. Just thought I'd put that out there, Leno is nothing compared to Letterman...My 2 cents, Josh.

6. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

leno cant be a tree huggin dumbocrat look at all his gas guzzling cars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.