1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CBS ph #s to protest David Letterman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The following phone numbers will help you voice your opinion about David Letterman and his sexual activities with several of his employees (I hope at least one was a male). These are NYC phone numbers. (212)975-4321 this is a direct line. When the operator answers, tell her you want to leave a complaint about Letterman. You can then record anything you want to say. (212) 975-3247 You will have to listen to a little BS with this number, but you can leave a recorded comment. Notice how the cheapskates at CBS don't have toll free numbers. If toll calls from your area aren't excessive, call more than once, I have. Remember a few months ago the comments he made about Sarah Palin's Daughter, and now HE is caught with HIS pants down. Larry Evans

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Bet all of his liasons requested doggy-style so they wouldn't have to look at that face of his.

3. steele

steele TS Member

I called & advised I am boycotting all sponsors of his show until he is cancelled (I doubt that will happen) When you're in his position, double standards are the norm. Remember he & his wife had a kid before they were married, but he crucified the Palin daughter, just to get at her mother.

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here is the website to email for CBS complaints/feedback.

5. oldgahchamp

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

CBS has supposedly pulled the youtube video,,,,lost its pride in letterman's stance????

7. oldgahchamp

Unlike last week when I called CBS, I talked to a REAL PERSON at the 212-975-3247 phone no. I gave him an ear full! Also left a message @ 212-975-4321. If you have time, call the CBS affiliate in your area. Larry

8. hunter870

hunter870 Member

Yeah, he's a jerk for having said snotty things about the Palins.

But who in heavens name cares who Letterman sleeps/slept with? He's not actually having sex on the air, is he? The only person with a dog in this fight is Mrs. Letterman, and he'll have to deal with that himself. At least he didn't out the women he was with (though they'll probably show up in Playboy sometime during the next year or so).

As to coming forth to slam a blackmailer, I say kudos!

Sometimes this place can be a sewing circle...

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Something stinks in Denmark. Why would a big producer (emmy winner) accept a check from Dave in the presence of Slutterman's attorney? Either the guy is mentally unstable, a blithering idiot, or there is more to this than meets the eye.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Setterman is right -- something is fishy about this whole story.

Hunter870 & Likes-to-Shoot: I think you are missing the point. At its core, this is about corporate hypocrisy and priveleged treatment. I am a corporate manager and would lose my job instantly if I took advantage of one of my subordinates (or multiple subordinates as Letterman admitted to doing). That is company policy almost everywhere. So why is Letterman treated any differently?

$$$ - that's why.

-GW22

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Letterman jumped the shark when he slammed Bush in videos of him hemming, hawing, er'ing and "misspeaking", yet Letterman won't run such videos of B-O doing the same thing. Hypocrite.

12. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Like the man said "you guys need to get a life"! Sounds like a bunch of women at a tea party gossiping ...... Does it REALLY matter what some TV celebrity does in his private life?
    Isn't there anything IMPORTANT to talk about here????
    How bout something regarding trapshooting??!
    David should create a new category for the discussion site: Bored,whiney, bitch about anything trivial and meaningless topics!!

13. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

The only one who has a bitch here is his wife.......the country could not remove a sitting president for getting a little under the table. Who gives a rats A$$ about Letterman............

GS

14. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

That's refreshing.....someone else here with alittle common sense!:)

15. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

GS: keep in mind that these guys only "gives a rat a$$" is because Letterman is a liberal who makes fun of Republicans.......if it were Limbaugh, Beck, or say O'Reilly,
    there would be no complaints! LOL

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"To quote one of the holier than thou characters, Bill Bennet of the Bush (or was it the Reagan White House) "Where is the outrage???". Where is the outrage when a Republican governor of SC takes a trip to Argentina, on taxpayer's money, no less, to see his sweetie? And a Repub Senator pays off the husband of a staffer ($80,000) he has been jollying. All this hypocracy makes me laugh. And, the hero of the 1994 Contract on America goes to his wife's hospital room after cancer surgery to ask her to sign the divorce papers. And he dumps the next wife for another a couple of years later."

This is different than talking about Letterman?

And then top it off with:

"Lets get back to shooting topics on TS.com and have the dead enders find a new venue to rant on. The "traditional values" crap includes getting water from whatever well is handy when one is thirsty. JF "

Hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.