1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CBS BIAS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Last nights CBS news with Scott Pelley seemed like a prelude to the coronation of queen hillary. No mention of a pro life march of hundreds of thousands in Washington. No mention of Obama violating the Constitution in NLRB recess appointments. I spent many years in broadcasting. These stories are worthy of national news. CBS in my opinion is pro administration, not willing to objectively cover Bengazi, Fast and Furious, A marine in a Mexican jail. They seem to brush over anything which casts a bad light on the administration. I beleive them to be anti second amendment, pro abortion murder and pro gay marriage. Maybe they are hoping for a wet sloppy kiss from Barney Frank. I hope they get it and whatever comes with it. ed nichols

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ed,

Remember CBS and others cater to the Obama voter, uninformed. To keep them uninformed, you don't tell everything.

I have not watched network "news" in 15 years. I watch FOX and local channels for what is happening around me as well as weather.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Noticed the same thing. They mentioned the stock market hitting a near high, and housing starts are up...(up from Zero) too, but never mention the unemployment numbers, increase in welfare takers, or the debt.

The market is doing well cause there is little to no money to be made in other investments. I'm waiting for this fake market to take a big dump.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I cant stand to watch Scott Pelley. Not only is he a biased liberal he is also like Obama. He needs a telepromter. Biggest idiot on the news

5. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Don't tell me.

National Propaganda Radio may lose it favored spot at the foot of "The Anointed Holiness, King Obama the Magnificent"? And to lose their spot because CBiaSs wants to kiss "The Anointed Holiness"'s body a few feet above his ankle? Wow, will "wonders" never cease.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Communist Broadcasting System. All three "networks" should just go to 100% Fluff Articles and be done with it. Just combine them with Entertainment Tonight and have 60 minutes of Fluff each evening at 6.

Bob Falfa

CBS has likely been in the tank since Cronkite sold us out following Tet in '68.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I don't watch any of the "news" because it isn't news, my wife does watch it some I am doing crossword puzzles so it is just back round noise, but this morning she had it on NBC and I did hear something that did frost me, they went on and on about an anti gun march in Washington, but never said one word about the pro gun rallies held last week

The media is so biased it is pathetic

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Some of us on this site all across the nation will be approached at some time by Neilsen TV ratings service. You can make your voice heard by not logging these networks newscasts. Lower ratings means lower advertising revenues. If enough do it, it will make an impact. ed nichols

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Boycott!

10. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

In all fairness to the networks, they did have the important stuff covered. Such as Moochelles new bangs, and most important, they had to have the 24/7 coverage of wether or not beyonce lip synched the song at the coronation. John

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I don't watch any programs on CBS. Haven't done so in over 10 years. Same thing goes for NBC, ABC, CNN & MSNBC. I watch FOX & FOX Business news. BT100dc

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I watch CSPAN.

13. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

If Dianne Swinefine was such a zealot being a senator, doing her job and passing a budget as she was for her other emotional pet project- she might have a shred of credibility.

We see her fake tears...

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I used to be a fan of Diane Sawyer, but have canned her. She has taken this gun control B.S. to a new level.

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

DON"T PATRONIZE THEM, READ A BOOK, GO FOR A WALK DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.