1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Category View

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dmarbell, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I have always used "Non-Category View" for my TS.com experience. Tonight changed everything for me.

One thread here made me realize that all questions had been asked, and answered. There are no more questions to be asked, no more answers to be heard.

In my "normal" Saturday night state of Karma and Nirvana, I can't for the life of me find the thread or remember what it was. But it was there, I swear.

So from now on, it's "Category View" only for me. "For Sale and Wanted" is my only reason to come here. All other issues are moot with my enlightenment.

Danny

2. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

And, man, this makes things easier. I can now concentrate and focus.

By the way, I have seen some really high asking prices on guns on here since I switched to Category View. Did anyone else notice this? If so, do you think it's the result of the end of the Great Recession, or caused by Global Warming?

Danny

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Prices are higher in Category view.

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Tom,

Thanks. I'll switch back to Non before trying to buy stuff then. That explains a lot.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.