1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cat thread (Dog lovers, keep out).

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We haven't had a Cat thread in quite some time. Post your Cat pics here. If you like Dogs, then go away. Here is a picture of Kitty, pretending that he's a snow Leopard.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2885.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

No, that is Kitty taking a squirt.

OOOps .... a comment from a 'dog' guy.

3. PNT

PNT Member

Tron, you and your kitty must be happy, there is a new TRON movie coming out called Tron Legacy.

4. Tron

PNT, the new movie looks good, but so far they have not asked me to do any cameos in it. If I'm not going to be in it, then I don't want to see it and I think that we should all boycot it. Besides, I think Jeff Bridges is a Jacka$$ and sometimes I wonder about him.

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

A church bulletin had a cartoon in it with a cat sitting at the keyboard of a computer and proudly announcing that she had just sold the dog on Ebay.

6. high 2

high 2 Member

7. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Sometimes opposites attract!

8. front242

front242 Member

Sugar thinks Kitty is hot. I often find her perusing the Trapshooters.com threads for pics of him. I suspect she might secretly have a minor crush on Big Don too.

[​IMG]

F²4²

9. Tron

Well, I'm going to sugar coat what Kitty had to say about Sugar. Ummmmm...well, Kitty thinks that maybe Sugar is a bit too "thick in the hips" for his taste....maybe lose a few pounds? Perhaps a bit over fed??

I'm just telling you what Kitty is saying, so don't kill the messenger.

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Here's a good recipe I found.

INDIAN JOHN'S BEER ROASTED CAT

1 cat cut into roast
    1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
    1 cube of beef bouillon
    1 clove of garlic
    1 Fine Irish Stout, like Guinness

Cover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.

ss

11. front242

front242 Member

Sugar says "Well! I see how catty you are." She is also glad this picture is an old one as she may have put on another pound or so. Laying off the chow is not high on the to do list apparently. "Thick in the hips"? That is all fur and maybe just a little belly...18 pounds worth. I suppose it's good she's a trap shooters cat. She fits right in.

She also just mentioned that while she enjoys S'Shuckers posts, he is apparently a non-cat person and a just a bit of a wanker for saying mean stuff. Again, don't shoot the messenger...

Tim O.
    F²4²

12. EE

EE Banned User Banned

We don't need any stupid, stinking cats.

[​IMG]

13. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

My Master and The Treatlady have had another cat hanging around and I don't like it . Any ideas on how to get rid of them , I am supposed to be the only kitty here !!!!! Thanks Austin

14. cliffshot

cliffshot TS Member

15. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Ahhh... a cat fried by the baseboard heater. I like it!

16. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Typical cat lovers.

[​IMG]

17. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Oh Oh I think the fur might start flying! There are some here that think Sugar has some spice ;)

18. m70win

m70win Member

I'm with Hillary on this one. The only good cat is a dead cat.

19. Tron

Well Ran, my boy, that's what's so intriguing about Pussy....never can make any sense of it.

20. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

[​IMG]

Here is my kitty Tikka. 3-4 years old in the pic, about 6 years or so now. Found her as a tiny infant kitten in a wood pile. Took her home. Guess I got more than I bargained for but she is a sweetheart and a real friend!

[​IMG]

And like most critters, she to licks her butt on my fine furniture!

J.F.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.