1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

castro and obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by comp 1, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Fidel Castro just praised Obama for getting his health care bill passed. Doesn't that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Another example of water seeking its own level.

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

How do you tell them apart? I told my wife this morning, if the news said " Castro orders banks to lower mortgage payments for customers out of work", you would wonder how he can get away with that. But it's the dictator in our own country stating that. Thats a big part of where all this mess started to begin with, dictating giving home mortgages to unqualified borrowers by the government. And what about the kid in NJ who said over the Walmart pa system, all blacks please leave the store. They are charging him with a race crime for that. On the US census form it says black. Where is the race crime, I just don't get it. Glad I got all that off my chest. Harv Shell.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Two peas in a pod.

5. 7771

7771 Active Member

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Why is the one on the right smiling, so you can tell them apart?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.