1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

castoff

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by start1, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. start1

start1 TS Member

what is the most a browning citori buttstock can be bent for castoff? what is the going price to bend a citori stock from a good stock man? i have been told a citori is not a pratical gun for stock bending, if i want cast off i should replace the stock as it is cheaper and more predictable in getting what i want. would like to hear from those that have some expreience here.

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

jreason, I purchased a citori montecarlo, about a month ago. This thing had 5/16" of castoff, great for shooting around corners, and in my personal opinion it s--ks ,Mine now wears a stock that fits me. Tried it out last sunday, with the new stock, dropped 2 birds, but now I know it was the dummy on the trigger, not someones idea of what everyone else must want.

Tom R.

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

have you considered getting an adjustable butt plate? You can accomplish the same thing, plus you can put it back.