1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Castellani Shoting Vests - Dealers Wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by drbortone, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Tiro A Volo Sports is the Exclusive Distributor for the US of the fine line of Castellani Shooting Vests. Lots of you have read my previous threads and have asked about dealer opportunities. Indeed I am looking for dealers so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me for more details at my personal e-mail drbortone@aol.com

You can also visit the website to see our products www.tiroavolosports.com

Below is a Picture of Massimiliano Mola Italian Olympic Shotgun Team - World Champion and several World Records. He wears Castellani as all the Italian Team members. Castellani makes the vests and uniforms of 52 shooting federations around the world.

[​IMG]

2. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Thanks to those dealers that have contacted me. I look forward to hearing from others --
    Best regards,
    Gino

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.