1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Castellani Products ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by undersluice, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undersluice

undersluice Member

Hi,
    I am looking for a Catellani shooting vest/jacket. There was a guy on TS.COM who was selling some a while ago , but seems like he is sold out.

Tried google, came up a US based web portal : www.castellanius.com . The link does not work !

Does anyone know who sells Catellani products to the US market ?

Thanks,
    JB

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I thought I had read a while back they were leaving the US Market...

Jay

3. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

My girlfriend gave me a vest last Christmas. I haven't seen many of them around with the exception of a few for sale at the Nemacolin, PA shooting club. I love my vest. It's comfortable, functional and most importantly, has the CDI factor, chicks dig it!

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Very nice vest, it's Italian cut. look different from the ones we see from U.S.

stevew_2008_030344.jpg

5. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

That's the exact vest I own, same color. I had my name embroidered in blue and it looks awesome. I always held off wearing a vest because they had all the style of hefty bags. I've seen guys show up with a Kreighoff or Perazzi, spent a zillion on engraving to look good, and are dressed like bums. If you're gonna do it, do it! You won't be disappointed in this vest, nor will your significant other. I believe they have them in ladies sizes as well.

6. creek

creek Member

This thread is sounding like a conversation between Fraser and Niles Crain: I have to say though, that is one sharp Vest!
    John

7. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

It's OK, I'm Italian. Style is important...ha!

8. undersluice

undersluice Member

Guys - Thanks for sharing your experiences. But I need help to locate a distributor/seller in the US ?

Thanks,
    JB

9. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

Subject: FS CASTELLANI VESTS AT $70
    Email: SALES@TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM
    Date: Thu, Apr 07, 2011 - 10:13 PM ET
    Website Address: http://WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM

BARGAIN SALE OF CASTELLANI VESTS RETE FOR $ 70, RETE ITALIA $ 75 SPORTING MESH 75. CASTELLANI VESTS NORMALLY RETAIL FROM $160 TO $180 FOR SIZES UP TO US 50 (XXL) FOR LARGER SIZES THE RETAILERS ADD $25. SO IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CLASIEST VEST ON THE MARKET GO TO WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM.

THE VEST POSTED ON THE SITE IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT BUT WE STILL HAVE ABOUT 130 VESTS IN STOCK. AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE OUR PRICES ARE THIS LOW COMPARE TO WWW.CASTELLANIUS.COM SO YOU CAN SEE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE. ONLY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS. YES ALL THE INVENTORY LEFT MUST GO. WE STILL HAVE LOTS OF VESTS AND IF YOU EVER WANTED TO OWN A CASTELLANI VEST GO TO WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS. ALL SIZES AVAILABLE ARE ON THE WEBSITE WHAT WE HAVE - WE SHIP WORLWIDE CUSTOMER OUTSIDE US PLEASE CONTACT US AT SALES@TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM

10. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

gotta have one, 40glock do you know what model yours is, also is their sizing accurate, bought a perazzi t-shirt and i had to buy one 3x my normal size italian sizing can be tricky

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Castellani products seem to run small. I bought a 34 jacket from someone who had special ordered it from Italy. Was too small for them. I wear 30 pants, and medium Tee shirts are baggy on me. This jacket fits trimly.

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I couldn't get that website for Tiro a Volo Sports to open.

Castellani make nice vests. Very common over here in South Africa.

I've been looking at them over here, and they run 1000 Rand which is currently about $130

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
castellani shooting shirt
castellani shooting vest perazzi
castellani shooting vest sizing

castellani shooting vests

perazzi castellani