1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cassandra -- Only a name?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The biggest fault with GM is that they are no longer leaders in the field of automotive innovation. Competitors like Toyota are doing the heavy duty research, while GM mainly copy cats trends. This is what happens when vast sums are siphoned off for short term executive compensation, instead of doing intensive R&D for long term profits. <br>
    <br>
    I forgot I posted that, but Pat Buchanon hit the nail on the head.

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Excellent post Brian, Old Pat sometimes gets a little, shall I say over zealous. He did hit this one dead in the middle. J.Woolsey

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

If the shocked admissions of Greenspan from the past weeks are to be believed, it would appear that the American worker, out of a job - and now unable to afford his mortgage - has caused somewhat of a "disturbance" to the vision of the "economic elites."

Look at the wealth destroyed since August - and tell me those domestic manufacturing jobs don't matter.

Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand," you say? The American worker is being smashed in the mouth by an invisible fist. And, to paraphrash a different Friedman, the world economy is being smashed "flat" along with it.

And those of you who think the Democrats will get us back on track, remember - Obama's campaign called Canada, and told them his anti-NAFTA rants during the primary "were just campaign rhetoric."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.