1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cashiers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by passer, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passer

passer TS Member

I am new to the game and went to some larger shoots this year and noticed differences in the cashiering. What I noticed is at Michigan shoots, and the Ill state shoot it was so much simplier and quicker than the other shoots. I don't know if it was the same person but everything seemed about the same. Mainly the results and options were out almost before I could put my gun in the truck and get back to the scoreboard. Just wondering why, when the other shoots I went to the options weren't out till the next day.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

More help, computer generated payouts and scores.

Eric

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have seen a few instances where the money that was supposed to be collected for options apparently did not balance with the money actually collected. Counting a large amount of cash and checks can also cause problems. Payout sheets are not posted until everything balances.

One unfortunate time, it required a lot of work for the cash to balance. It was the last day of our state shoot and I finally left the club at 11:30 P.M and had a 4 hour drive home with over $100,000 cash in a brief case on my back seat. That case weighed about 35 pounds.

Pat Ireland

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

What's the make and color of your car Pat?....LOL

Rickyd