1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cash for refrigerators now

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Now that the cash for clunkers is getting ready to expire, I heard on the news that a cash for refrigerators program will start in the fall.

They will be giving (stolen money from taxpayers) people cash who buy new refrigerator and washer and dryers.

Isn't this a great country or what?

2. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

I'm waiting for them to subsidize the services of hookers.

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

From Tim Pawlenty;

"I don't think Cash for Clunkers should be a label for that particular program, I think it should be a label for the whole entire administration," he said. He later said, "Giving the Democrats control and responsibility for our money is like letting Michael Vick watch your dog for the weekend."

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Vern, you can't afford it!!

5. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

"I'm waiting for them to subsidize the services of hookers."

We already do, as we pay the salaries of the legislators in the house and senate, not to mention state government.

They do things for illicit money, therefore we subsidize whores.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

JCP&L did this close 20 years ago-turn in your old frig & get $50.00---they figured it was cheaper than having to build a new power plant.

Phil Berkowitz

7. bigdogtx

Vern, aren't we all,,,,aren't we all....:D

8. bigdogtx

Rick, I have her sister that God blessed me with 31 years ago,,,,couldn't ask for one better!!!

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

My refrigerator is 15 years old. If they give me $4500 for it, I will buy a new one tomorrow.

Dear Rick

All this means is you need new batteries for your hearing aids. LOL

10. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Damn, I just bought a new washer and dryer last week! I could have used that $$ to buy an XT combo instead.....

CRAP!

SW

11. bigdogtx

Rick, that not only applies to your spouse, but to all you love or any of your friends,,,,you never know when death may snatch them from us....life here is too short....

12. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

doda, I'm shocked to learn that hookers don't already have a union. They need halfmile to point them in the right direction. I suggest the name "The Humpers Union".

13. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Guys, If some of you remember the Government did go into the Hooker business. The seized The Mustange ranch in Nevada. By law they have to run it until it processes through the courts. They went broke. LOL Our gov can't run a place that sells hookers and booze. LOL Why do we think they can do anything else right.

Jimmy

14. Damifino

Damifino Member

<i>They (the government) seized The Mustange ranch in Nevada. By law they have to run it until it processes through the courts. They went broke. LOL Our gov can't run a place that sells hookers and booze. LOL</i>

I just read recently that OTB (Off Track betting) in NY is also broke. So our govt. can't stay in the black running a gambling ring either. Handing over healthcare, 1/7th of our gross economy, doesn't give me warm fuzzies.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

milkdud, I'm all for it, I will administer the entrance exam.

HM

16. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Be careful Vern, Brenda gets on here.....

I need a new refrig, this one is 18 years old so bring it on. On second thought I better go buy one now because the dealers will raise their prices a lot more than the $200 rebate just like they did on the cash for clunkers deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.