1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cash for clunkers "BIGGEST LOSER"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by RAScott, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

Fox news just reported Cash For Clunkers just cost us $24,000.00 per vehicle. Now hows that for a goverment run program?

Bob S

2. over/under

over/under Member

Cash for clunkers

Just wait till they get their grubby paws on health care. Anyone over 50 years old needs to be concerned.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cash for clunkers

O/U: I am and I am!!!

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Cash for clunkers

The saddest part of this is that some of the cars that were destroyed as clunkers were far newer and better than some that our really poor and downtrodden folks that live hand to mouth are driving...I think that they should have been able to drive into a dealer and scope out the clunkers and for the price of transfering the tags been able to swap at no charge for something in far better shape.....I saw some nice cars and trucks going to the crusher that were way better than some that I've seen on the road ..you know what I mean...those smoking, creaking body damaged wreaks with 4 different bald tires and 2 donated car seats for kids ...real jalopies that you know the families in them didn't have two dimes to rub together and struggling beyond belief..maybe that better car would help someone hold down a job by having a more reliable means of getting there...it just seems anymore that those in true need are truly forgotten...such a waste

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Cash for clunkers

Calvin,,,,that wouldn't have gone with the agenda and you are thinking compassionately,,,,libs would never would think of this....

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cash for clunkers

Did Fox News have a breakdown on what drove the costs to $24K for each vehicle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.