1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Casey Anthony

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mette56, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Not Guilty on all murder charges. Jeraldo, Martha (especially) and others on Fox were livid when the decision was announced believing that justice WAS NOT SERVED! Didn't think I'd live to see another O.J. injustice in this country. JMO.

milt

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

And I care about as much about this trial as I cared about OJ. The media milked the story for all it was worth, but in the end, there are a lot more heinous crimes that you'll never hear about because the media doesn't think they can make money covering them.

3. burtona

burtona Member

I don't know if she's guilty or not, but the jury did what they should do when the State had no case except conjecture and suspicion. No motive, no cause of death, no witnesses, no evidence of previous abuse, etc.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

2 disturbing things here.

1. She did not report the child missing, and lied to her parents about it. Then invented a fake baby sitter to kidnap the child.

2. Someone (guess who) put duct tape on the kid's mouth (to prevent her from crying is my guess). Not the result of an "accidental drowning, huh?

The parents were given the runaround when they wanted to see thier granddaughter.

The slimy bitch killed her child. She should get the needle. JMO.

HM

5. turbobike

turbobike Member

Hslfmile wrote: "The slimy bitch killed her child. She should get the needle"

The needle is too kind, that c^nt needs a microwave set on low-power, let her slowly suffer and cook from the inside-out!

6. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Typical Democrats. She only killed her kid. Maybe she could have another one. Like abortion. Now if she killed animal, then she should get the electric chair.

7. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

It is long past time, in this Country, to have Professional Jurors.

Vern

8. burtona

burtona Member

Professional jurors? Somewhat like the professional politicians we have? How corrupt would that be? Justice for sale?

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The real answer to the question---is would you want to be judged by 12 idiots who are not smart enough to beat serving on jury duty?

Phil Berkowitz

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The correct verdict for a poor prosecution case... she was a liar and a rotten mother and probably killed her daughter, BUT no physical evidence actually tying her to the homocide.

Better 100 killers go free than jail one innocent man (or lady) - that's our system of justice...

Flame On!

Jay

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

In this country a jury makes a decision based on facts presented in the courtroom. Not by the media. We all know how un-biased the media is huh. They had her hung before the trial started and the case even presented. The state had a very weak case and it showed with the verdict. I think most will agree that she knows what happened and was probably guilty of murder but the state did a poor job with the evidence or the lack of. Be glad we still have a jury system. Not many freedoms left with Hussein in the White House.

12. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Spitter is absolutly correct. The proecution team should be disbarred for incompetence.

13. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The prosecuter took lessons from Marsha. It's always Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Couldn't help myself. It's actually Marcia but everyone refers to her as Marsha.

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That whole Anthony family has issues. The whole thing makes me sick. You know she killed her daughter and her parents are evil enough to cover for her. Talk about F'd up. That poor little girl never stood a chance.

They still have the charges of lying to the police but that will be a cake walk compared to murder.

Just makes me ill to think she will be out partying it up again soon. At least Caylee is in a better place now where they don't murder kids to have time to party.

15. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

I bet even O.J.Simpson was shocked at that verdict. BIG JIM

16. betterduckshot

betterduckshot Member

CASEY ANTHONY IS BEAUTIFUL!
    MOST MEN ON THIS SITE
    WOULD GO OUT WITH HER IN A
    HEARTBEAT.
    THE MEDIA LOVED HER.
    YOU WERE NOT IN COURT
    EVERYDAY. ALL YOU HEARD WAS THE
    EDITORIAL FROM THE MEDIA.
    IT'S NOT ANYONE'S FAULT
    SHE HAD A TRIAL AND WAS FOUND
    NOT GUILTY. WAY TO GO
    CASEY. YOU ARE GETTING OUT SOON.
    BETTERDUCKSHOT

17. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The state was unable to make their case. Inference and innuendo aren't enough to execute a suspect.

18. Bob M

Bob M Member

Very soon after the verdict was handed down, people began to compare this to the OJ case. VERY good comparison. Just like OJ, when the prosecution reaches for the brass ring, but doesn't have the hard evidence to prove the case, this is the way the system is designed to work.

Yep, she probably did it. Yep, she should be punished. Blood does not go unavenged. The prosecution just didn't have the ammo to put her away.

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I think the verdict was fair but I also believe she did it and will follow in OJ's footsteps and will commit another crime and end up in jail where she belongs just like he is

20. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Let's face it, the Prosecution went over the top and lost their credibility. The trial was turned into a circus and a game, but the jury would not play.

The Prosecution turned victory into defeat, pure and simple.

If Casey is malicious enough to have killed her child, she will either melt down in a self destructive frenzy, or pull an O.J., and do something else that will get her put away.

A power greater than ours will deal with her if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.