1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

casey anthony can still get 4 years-hope she does!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by quartering, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quartering

quartering Active Member

boortz is making it sound like she'll walk. i'm hoping the judge will give her the max for the 4 misdemeanors she's facing. we'll know tomorrow. your thoughts?

2. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

Shooting related? This kills my category display.

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

get a life!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

She has served 3 already. Worse case scenerio she will have a year to serve. I bet she walks.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It over, she will walk, case closed.

There are and always have been "bigger" fish to fry, like the BATF&E

While we clammer over she what might have done, the liberals have been "killing" America!

Instead of fuming over a trial you have no control over the outcome, get fighting mad about what the lib's are doing to YOU, you do have some control in this fight!

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You were not on the jury, were you? Just a media fan, perhaps?

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The State obviously didn't present its case as well as the Defense did, she went to trial and was found innocent by a jury of her peers ... Thats the way it goes, case closed ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Well Bill and others did you see a satisfactory answer as to who put the little girls body in the woods and why???

I did even see the question asked at the trial. Never mind answered.

Bob Lawless

9. oz

oz Active Member

never would happen on Law & Order. oz

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Bob,

That would of been a question that the State should of asked and persued until answered, so refer to what I said above ... The State did not prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt other than she lied to the Police on more than one occasion (4 counts) ... That family has some deeply imbedded problems so don't be surprised when Doctor Phil gets involved and gets the answers everyone wants ... (Yeah right) ... The Media is calling for answers and they do not deserve to ask any questions or expect any answers, they are supposed to report the news not question the outcome of legal proceedings but thats how the Media W%#REs keep their jobs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. ivanhoe

Bill Technically none of it make any difference anyway as the out come of the trial has been decided. Under the double jeopardy section of the law she can't be retried.

It is in my opinion that the state dropped the ball in a bad way which doesn't speak well for the legal system. It should give all parents every where warm fuzzy feeling when it come to the state protecting their children. BTW since when has the Media just reported the news without giving their opinion....LOL

Bob Lawless

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

As stated, she was found not guilty as charged, that certainly doesn't mean she's innocent either! As Bill says, the state couldn't prove much with what they had to work with.

My main question has always been; when the meter reader found the remains, why did it take the law 5 more months to actually find them? The officer drove out there and looked across the pond, got back in his cruiser and waited a half hour then left?????? Lost all the dna that may have been there at the time????

Not guilty and innocent has different meanings! Botched from the start!

Hap

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The whole thing makes me ill. Poor little girl found dumped with duct tape on her mouth sure don't sound like an accidental drowning. The fact that Casey's own mother lied under oath about being the one that looked up the Chloroform on the computer while her work showed her there speaks of the type family they are. The prosecutions case may have been purely circumstancial, but in my eyes it was overwhelming circumstancial eveidence. Just add up all the things that point away from an accidental drowning and not one that points to that. I just think of the fear in that girls eyes as her own mother killed her. How sick is that?

That whole family is covering up this murder and that is just F'd up!!!!

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The fact is, they did not have enough evidence to go to trial. They should have kept the investigation going until they had more solid evidence, no matter how long it took. The prosecution either was being pressured by someone, or they wanted to make a name for themselves on the national news. Either way they dropped the ball. Just another reality TV show.

15. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Just announced, gets out in 6 days from today.

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Time served! Replay of the O.J. trial.

17. ivanhoe

Ironic that you should say that SF I received this in email this morning

ivanhoe_2008_030327.jpg

The two people mentioned above. Some people have no shame!!!!!

Bob Lawless

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Since we don't know what on in the courtroom all we can do is speculate off the information we do have. The prosecution can't make up evidence, they have to present the case they have, from what I have seen she should have been convicted of a lesser charge (the jury had that option). The defense on the other hand is free to make up stories (I don't know when that started but it's fact now) from as far out there as can be imagined and the jury decides whether to believe them or not. From what I saw of the trial on tv I think the prosecution did a good job. Blaming the prosecution when you weren't there and didn't see the actual case they presented is unfair to them, the news media showed much more of the defense.

The prosecution was hurt by the lack of proof of means of death. There was no finding of that because Casey lied to police for months, long enough until the little girls body was gone except for the skeleton. I strongly believe her parents knew she had killed the baby but got over being mad and then decided to aid in her defense, lost the baby don't want to lose the daughter too.

They stooped as low as accusing the father and brother of molesting Casey, is that an excuse? Evidently the jury thinks it is.

Facts

The baby is dead.

Casey lied to the police several different times and ways as to where the baby was.

Dad, Mom, and police all smelled the stink of a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car.

A machine was used to sniff the trunk of Casey's car and gave the result that the odor was of a dead person or animal and chloroform.

The baby's body was found dumped in the swampy woods nearby.

Duct tape on the body matched tape found in the home.

Plastic wrap found on the body matched plastic found in the home.

Hair was found in the trunk of Casey's car consistant with the baby.

Mother lied in court about being home and searching for chloroform when she was actually at work.

More I can't think of now but that's enough.

She could be tried again by the FEDS for violating the baby's civil rights but that is usually reserved for white cops who whipped a black felons ass and KKK members. It's not double jeopardy.

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

July 13 release date.... Then she will need to find a place to live. Good Luck.

Jerbear

20. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

She will probably have her own tv reality show. Maybe open a day care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.